Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

My Banglatime

Part-time lover? Maids and their Bangla construction worker BFs.
[Sung to the tune of My Valentine, by Martina 'Pinoy' McBride and Jim 'Bangla' Brickman] ;-)

My Banglatiine


If there was no work
Free on rest day
I would want to see you
And if there were chores
Madam want to pay me more
I'd give that up for you

[Chorus:]
And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if your shirt still smell of grime
I would hold your hand
Until the end of my Maids Free Time
You're all I need, my love, my Banglatine

All of my dusting life
I have been waiting for
Your calloused hand on my calloused knee
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to enjoy Bangla hospitality

[Chorus:]
I've dreamed of this in my small bedspace before
But in my dreams you're a Bangla hair so blond
I will give you my heart
Until it's back to Madam Time
You're all I need (for now), my love, my Banglatine

[piano solo:]

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if your shirt still smell of grime
I would still hold your hand
Until the end of Maids Free Time
'Cause all I need is you, my Banglatine
Oh oh oh...
You're all I need, my love, my Banglatine

The end. - by TC Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment